Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Layout

So, I spent most of my night/superearlymorning/morning working on a new blog picture... and I may or may not have been slightly tipsy when the project began sometime around midnight last night. My mother was lurking over my shoulder this morning as I pieced the cork board together. Here is our conversation:

Mother: Where did those pictures come from?
Me: What do you mean?
Mother: I haven't seen them before.
Me: Oh, yeah... I must have taken them when you were drinking your lemon slushy.
Mother: They're really good!

Obviously, I will now become a professional photoshopper... taking people's facebook photos and superimposing them onto scenic backdrops of the world's finest sites. Despite the fact that my mother is largely computer illiterate and not wearing her glasses, I will take this small victory.

Ciao for now,

L

PS: I was clearly joking above. My photoshopping skillz aren't nearly as good as I think they are. This, however, will not stop me from photoshopping you (yes, i'm talking to you, reader!) into my next project. Taj Mahal, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment